Thanks to Jen over at https://jensanxietychronicles.wordpress.com/ for nominating me! I like getting awards, even if there’s no cash involved (better if there is cash involved! ;))
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
15 nominations! That’s close to impossible. Most people I’ve gotten to know over here are veterans and have been nominated so often they actually ask me to not send them nominations.
My apologies to all you people who I’m sure have gotten multiple nominations already. Please drop me a message and I won’t bother you with these again. 🙂
Seven things about myself….
1. I have a MENSA level IQ.
2. I’m still pretty stupid when it comes to street smarts
3. I have been known to pick a fight at the least little encouragement
4. I tried to slit my wrist way back when I didn’t know where exactly to try and slit
5. Unlike most guys I know I’m not into cars/bikes at all. They are just a means to get from one place to another in relative comfort.
6. I don’t like art, post Impressionism.
7. I like single Malts with a smoky or an oaken accent.