Thanks again to Kritika for nominating me for this one! If you like poetry do visit her blog, you’ll like it ( I know, I’d starve if I were a marketer!)
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
Well, I found no logo, so that’s a no go. 🙂
1. You are given the responsibility to bring global peace, how will you do that?
Ans: You don’t want to know…. *cue evil laugh*
2. Did blogging improve your life in any way?
Ans: It’s saved my sanity some times, which is more than I can say for people I know.
3. You can do anything you want for 3 hours, what would you do?
Ans: If I were the person I was once, I’d read a book, drink some coffee, smoke a fag and have soft music in the background. Now, I’d probably down a few.
4. Reading or writing, given you’ll be paid for reading?
Ans: That’s a tough one! Writing probably, the fact that I couldn’t enjoy being paid to read (which is hardly an effort) tilted the balance
5. An idea of a perfect life?
Ans: Me and you and a dog named Boo. Just kidding, there is no perfect life.
6. You can travel back in time, what year you would choose and why?
Ans: I think I’ve answered this before. The Devonian Era, to see the first animal climb out on dry land from the sea……and bash its effing skull in.
7. Space, Solitude, Silence. Choose one and why?
Ans: Solitude. That would encompass both space and silence.
8. Is there life elsewhere in universe?
Ans: Yup. What kind, we can only imagine!
9. You have to plan a surprise for your best friend, but you are broke. What will you plan?
Ans:Buy a bottle of hooch on a card! Doh!
10. One of your friends, with whom you were not in contact for many years, meets you somewhere and starts cursing you. How will you tackle the situation?
Ans: Wait for the first lull in the tirade and ask him/her, “I’m sorry, am I supposed to know you?”
The nominees are….*drum roll*
1. eric wong
8. heavy cloud
I hope you enjoy the challenge, I’m not changing any questions.