I’d like to thank Kritika for nominating me for this award. I thought the blog-verse would be one place I wouldn’t be called a scaly, fire-breathing destroyer of mankind, but I’ll take it nonetheless. Ok, that sounded funnier in my head, but I’m sticking with it.
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commentor, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
The rules are the usual ones:
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
3. Give 7 facts about yourself.
Seven more facts..You guys must be cursing me!
1. I have a very short fuse
2. Anger used to bring tears to my eyes as a kid for some reason. Didn’t stop kids from teasing me or me from beating them up
3. I had my first crush when I was a little short of eight years
4. That was about three decades ago
5. I always say that a well rounded life is way better than a successful/money minting one
6. I learned driving any kind of vehicle much later than anyone I knew
7. I hate playing chess, it seems like too snobbish a game to me.
Nominees…..I’m nominating some you simply because you comment so regularly on my posts and I want to acknowledge it in some way. Y’all are under no obligation to even accept or pay attention to this nomination if you don’t want to. (There are two I particularly point this towards)
6. La quemada
9. Heavy Cloud
That’s about it for the moment. It ironic that right after saying that I wouldn’t nominate anymore, the next two I got required nominations, and I couldn’t resist. Anyhoo, There are more I’d have liked to add and I am thankful to all who’ve taken the time out to post even one comment, and I truly mean that. Thank you all.