Thank you Mon for my second Dragon award! I’ll call it Eragon, just because. I’ll take any and all dragon awards as long as they’re not for dragon breath. I know, it doesn’t behoove me to sink so low for a joke. Sigh!
Seven more things about me! Man, this is tough!
1. I am 38 years old, and yes, it feels as old as it sounds.
2. I still have the very first story book I ever got. No, it wasn’t a classic
3. I’ve always been fascinated by blades, and that goes back to before I started cutting
4. I have a thing for wooden furniture (No, Sabiscuit I wasn’t going there)
5. The only reason I didn’t like performing Ophthal surgery (and I did like it, just not in that way) was a ghoulish one.
6. I always have an alcohol related verse or couplet ready at hand. As I mentioned to Kritika, it’s a culture thing. 🙂
7. My first memory of television is of Kapil Dev running to take a catch, not the ’83 Viv Richards one, much earlier. I’m 38, remember?
I’m not nominating anyone, mainly because the people I’d like to give this award to are mostly anti-award and feel frankly embarrassed or worse about this, or have been getting this one by the dozen already. Peace!