Thanks to Soumya (See? Got it right this time!) for nominating me. I hesitated in accepting this award. I honestly don’t know if I have inspired anyone to do anything good. Lots of cutting talk comes to mind. Anyhow, I don’t refuse an award given in good faith (though if someone were inspired to do something good by me, please speak up! I need the ego massage!)
The rules are standard, though I’m forgoing nominations again. People tend to accept nominations form other people to the same award they refuse from me, and the rest simply ignore, so maybe there is something rotten in the state of Denmark.
These are the questions
1. What is your best childhood memory?
Looking out of a class window and thanking the PE teacher for once in my life!
2. Favourite TV Show of all time?
Going by how I’m on my third continuous run through it, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Runners up are too numerous to, well, enumerate
3. This might seem a little too kiddish, but what is your favourite Disney movie?
4. What is your goal in life?
5. FRIENDS vs How I met your Mother . Which one do you prefer?
Honestly, there’s no competition. Friends all the way