Nominated for an award after ages! I thought maybe people had moved past this meme, but it yet lives in our fringes… 🙂
Thanks to Jen for nominating me for this one. 🙂
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- What made you begin blogging?
The desire to converse with the world, which turned into its obverse soon enough.
2. What is your dream job?
Getting paid for taking people’s ideas and pushing them just a smidge to make them perfect
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
That changes, but it will definitely be somewhere with mountains.
4. If you could meet anyone, who would you like to meet and why?
Leonardo da Vinci, in all probability. To pick apart his brain would be sheer bliss. I usually name Darwin and da Vinci, but since it has to be one I figure I know a lot about Darwin since he lived more recently than Leonardo.
5. Are you left brained or right brained and why?
I took one of those tests a long time back (left/right brained, visual/auditory thinker and so on), turns out I am right in the middle of everything, 50% of each. 😀
6. Do you have any special talents that not everyone knows about?
I have an exceptionally organized brain, yet I’m good a lateral thinking.
7. Who is your favorite person and why?
No one, actually
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Anything with rich, dark chocolate flavour.
9. What book have you read over and over?
That’s not something I do often. There are always so many more unread books to read!
10. What is your favorite movie?
Naming one is almost impossible after you’ve seen and liked so many. There are those I love but are so poignant that I can’t watch them again, and those I watch again and again because they are mindless…
11. How do you overcome your daily struggles?
I drown in them and let them take me where they will.
Now, I don’t nominate people for challenges (it’s a whole thing, I’ve talked about it before) but I did think up some questions and am posting them. Anyone might answer them if they feel like, though I wager I’ll be answering them myself in a couple of weeks! 🙂
- What (who?) would you like to see out of your bedroom window every morning?
- You’re sitting alone in your car on a deserted road. Which song is blasting on your radio?
- What do you remember about your first kiss?
- One historic event you’d liked to have witnessed?
- What do you miss most about the one that got away?
- One bullet in a Beretta. Who do you kill?
- One author whose life you’d love to have lived?
- One character you’d love to live out in real?
- Alone in the mountains, in a meadow, or by the sea?
- Do you believe in the concept of idiocracy?
- Would you rather be famous and comfortably off or super, super-rich but largely unknown?