Thanks to Visakha over at notionlux for nominating me for this award. Been a while since I got one! 🙂
The One Lovely Blog Award was created by Sara from Works of Art as a way to recognize her favorite blogs. Recipients pay it forward by passing the award along to their favorite blogs.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
I do not nominate people for awards since it takes time and effort and then I feel bad if no one picks up the baton and runs with it. So thank you Visakha, but that’s one of the rules I will not follow! 🙂
- I come from a family that can trace its lineage back six centuries, and probably the last twig of that tree who knows it and finds it worth something
- I’m borderline OCN when it comes to keeping things “just this way”.
- I do not lend my books, I can’t handle it when people bend and crease the spines!
- I can cook, but I’m too lazy to do so
- I like series episodes where friends do something in unison, without having planned it, like one friend humming and the rest joining in….I never had that kind of friendship
- I used to write pretentious poetry in Victorian English back when I was in college.
- I have been a Strategy game nerd in the very recent past.
So that’s it! No nominations and not even an invitation to take up this challenge if you want to, I know y’all don’t want to. 🙂