Since I found that asking people to link their entry to the challenge on their blog actually reduced the number of people participating in it, I though of doing a u-ey and posting their entries on my blog. I don’t know if some were lazy or thought that… well let’s leave it at that. I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#32 that was posted on the 10th of March. I plan to give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next.
Last week’s phrase was –
“”I’m sorry, ” I said……..”
The replies (in no particular order)
- Kritika – “As I ate his slice of pizza too.”
- Aadhira – ” I said To HB, for joining in so late!”
- Ted – “…to the puppy who wanted to walk longer in the rain.”
- Elusive Trope – “but since I had already closed the car door, I doubt she heard me.”
- Taruna – “as I knew I’d won without even fighting.”
- Alice – ” I said when I kissed his sleeping face knowing he’d never understand. I left his keys on the kitchen table and pulled the door closed behind me.”
- Victo – “… as I readied my tools.”
- Borderline Med – “but I knew well enough the damage was done.”
- Harshi – “Before blocking him on What’s app”
Thank you all for playing along. I don’t think I have missed anyone, but if that’s the case, please accept my apologies and drop a line in the comments box.