Since I found that asking people to link their entry to the challenge on their blog actually reduced the number of people participating in it, I though of doing a u-ey and posting their entries on my blog. I don’t know if some were lazy or thought that… well let’s leave it at that. I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#32 that was posted on the 10th of March. I plan to give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next.
Last week’s phrase was –
“Click, click, click………”
The replies (in no particular order)
- Elusive Trope – “by the end of the meeting he had driven me mad with his ball-point pen.”
2. Jane – “The sound of her heels was cut by a high-pitched scream as she fell down the lift-shaft—nobody had thought to tell her the lift was off-limits for maintenance.”
3. Rivrvlogr – “…as my camera freezes this moment in time.”
4. Kathryne – “The death beetle mercilessly ticking down my life, second by second.”
5. Victo – “… In short order, the lock was picked and she was inside.”
6. Jen – “…BOOM! I sat up in bad, scared & disheveled, after dreaming of a car explosion”.
7. William Lee – .” Snap, snap, snap……..Dooowop, doowop……dooowop,doowop.”
8. Aadhira – “The beauty of the moment was lost,
to the naked eye,
as it was viewing through the view-finder,
to freeze them forever in pictures!”
Thank you all for joining in the weekly game and I hope you continue enjoying it! 🙂