I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#35 that was posted on the 31st of March. I plan to give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next. This week’s challenge, if you’re interested, can be found here.
Last week’s phrase was –
“It wasn’t my choice…..”
The replies (in no particular order) –
- Elusive Trope – …., it was a fate decided long ago by fickle and petty gods
2. Ted Giffin – …to have the tooth extraction done without an anesthetic.
3. Indira – …but my daughter’s to keep the puppy and I’m glad I accepted it.
4. Taruna – But I never dreamed it would get me here!
5. Crow – “…to choose you, Pikachu.”
6. Amy Rose – being violently pushed down the birth canal.
7. Lion Around Writing – to volunteer as shark dentist.
8. Jane – said the cockroach to the butterfly, kicking away its empty skin.
9. Amy – Why I did it is beyond me.
10. Amy Rose – to not choose choice. *2 negatives = +*
11. Harshi – ”To bunk the class and go for a movie”..
12. Harshi – “To let him go…forever”…..
13. Jackie – initially, but once I got into the swing of things, I never looked back
14. William Lee – but it was not bad! ; )
15. Neel – that I ended up with no chance.
16. Lori Greer – …to call him.
17. Jenny Marie – …but I’m glad I did it anyway!”
18. Victo – “…HE made me do it!”
19. Aadhira – But my destiny
to travel the less trodden path
and pave way for others
to follow and reach new destinations!