I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#37 that was posted on the 14th of April. I plan to give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next. This week’s challenge, if you’re interested, can be found here.
Last week’s phrase was –
“I’m no one…….”
The replies, in no particular order
- Ted – “..for President.”
- Doug – “..of consequence, yet by being here the game is now not what it was”
- Indira – “…he said with false humbleness.”
- LionAroundWriting – “…until I claim the souls of your brethren!”
- Erhynireh – “… if I don’t have you!”
- Neel – “.. to speak on behalf of anyone.’
- William – “….if you don’t believe me , ask her ! ; )”
- Priyanka – “…..and if anyone tells you that no one can be crazier about you than them , believe them !”
- Story Teller– “That’s all he told, over and over again as his hands continued to choke the life out of her..”
- Lakshmi – “…and no one is perfect.”
- Amy Rose– “To foolishly jump off high cliffs without a parachute.”
- Victo – “…to trifle with, Madame.”
- Stevolom – ” but here you are standing in front of me, telling all our friends and assorted family members not feuding with us that you’re prepared to spend the rest of your life next to me, and that makes me someone, and I will always be grateful to you, if only for that upgrade in my status.”
- Jackie – “Special….to those who don’t know me!”
- Aadhira – “to you in the list of predefined relationships, while you are everything to me!”
I have tried to include every entry, but if I have missed someone, please p0int it out in the comments and I’ll say sorry like a nice person and add the missing response.
No comments yet.