I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#39 that was posted on the 28th of April. I plan to give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next. This week’s challenge, if you’re interested, can be found here.
Last week’s phrase was –
“Just out of the corner of his eye……”
The replies (in no particular order)
- Indira – “he caught a glimpse of a shadow moving towards him.”
- Elusive Trope – “.the Regrets tramped and bellowed as they had done since he had taken that first step of this pilgrimage.”
- LionAroundWriting – “was an eye peering at him through the floorboards.”
- Steph – “…he saw blood trickling down the windowsill”
- WilliamLee – “she emerged into the room and captivated his sensibilities .”
- ThatMishMash – “…. A little girl , alone and so shy . I had the last waltz with you …Two lonely people together ……”
- Harshi – “His dreams stared at him”
- Victo – ” he caught a glint of sunlight off of the blade just before it struck him in the neck.”
- JennyMarie – “…he saw the woman of his dreams.”
- BorderlineMed – “he could make out death’s silhouette.”
- 10000hoursleft – “…was a lingering darkness that made him shake his head from side to side; occasionally kicking his hooves in futile protest of the blinkers he couldn’t remove.”
I have tried to include every entry, but if I have missed someone, please point it out in the comments and I’ll say sorry like a nice person and add the missing response.
No comments yet.