I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#41 that was posted on the 12th of May. I plan to give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next. This week’s challenge, if you’re interested, can be found here.
Last week’s phrase was –
“Where are the…..”
The replies (in no particular order)
- Jane – “…pyramids then? he asked the tour guide as they regrouped outside the Colosseum.”
- William Lee – “..the puppies ? I was promised puppies and I demand puppies ! ; )”
- Amy – “..stars now, they were the superstars of 80s?”
- Jackie – “..Police when you want them?”
- Indira – “…chivalries you were famous for?”
- Lakshmi – ““Where are the-”
- Amy Rose – “…rainbows you promised me?”
- Expressingwings – ” dreams once we dreamed to fulfilled, where are the promises once we made, where is that we which we lived once.”
- Fionn – “…bodies I left in the morgue?”
- Daon – “..…elusive days where you and I shared each other’s breath well into the night?”
- Victo – “…gold coins I stashed in the hole in the floor?!?!!?!”
- Ted – “…rotten apples?”
- Harshi – ““Looks that made me mad?”
- Jen – “…memories I long to have?”
- Doug – “..…clowns, you know, the ones you refer to as our project team?”
- Doug – “..…parents who would let their kids go to this batting cage?“
- 10000hoursleft – “…people? The square was empty, giving me the sinking feeling that the revolution will not be realised.
I have tried to include every entry, but if I have missed someone, please point it out in the comments and I’ll say sorry like a nice person and add the missing response.