I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#42 that was posted on the 19th of May. I plan to give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next. This week’s challenge, if you’re interested, can be found here.
Last week’s phrase was –
“And in a puff…….”
The replies (in no particular order)
- Sri Sudha – “..they drew the tricolour flag in the sky.”
- Jane – “..of coloured smoke the wicked tooth fairy, that had tried to wrench out one of my premolars while I was asleep, disappeared.”
- Jane – “..of coloured smoke the dragon, with the winking traffic light gripped between its jaws, disappeared.”
- Jane – “..of coloured smoke my winning lottery ticket became a small heap of ash.”
- Ted – “..of smoke with synergy driving the car, he watched for cops on the road, with a nervous artist feverishly sketching in the back seat.”
- Amy – “.. they are apart flying their own ways…”
- William Lee – “..The world opened up to me, my mind expanded and threatened to escape out my ears and…”
- Fionn – “of smoke from the chimney, we saw them depart.”
- Victo – “..accompanied by the loud explosion of the set charges, the building imploded and was no more.”
- Expressingwings – ..He decided all he need to do next.”
- Harshi – “..I jumped out of the window…”
- 10000hoursleft – “…we can secure a loyal customer base.’ He said, to rapturous one-handed applause as the mirrored ball room filled with their collective smoke.”
- Pat – “all logic went out the window.”
- Aadhira – “The dark clouds parted,
A beautiful silver lining!”
No comments yet.