I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#43 that was posted on the 26th of May, 2016. I give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next. This week’s challenge, if you’re interested, can be found here.
Last week’s phrase was –
“It was a fading picture…”
The replies (in no particular order)
- Scribbler – “…though she loved it, cuz it’s him!!”
- Indira – “..but not fading enough to fade the lovely memories of that time.”
- Amy – “..but he remembered the first time he saw her.”
- Victo – “.. but it was the only one he had of her.”
- Ted – “..of my hairy buttock.”
- William – “..of the present and I tried to call it back but it passed.”
- Sri Sudha K – “..slowly sinking in the sweetest of memories”
- Fionn – “..their sun bleached faces my last hope at solving the case.”
- Aadhira – “..and hence I threw it away!”
I have tried to include every entry, but if I have missed someone, please point it out in the comments and I’ll say sorry like a nice person and add the missing response.