I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#44 that was posted on the 2nd of June 2016. I give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next. This week’s challenge, if you’re interested, can be found here.
Last week’s phrase was –
“He looked at the blank screen…..”
The replies (in no particular order)
- Dominika – “..fingers hovering in anticipation over the holographic keys and he sighed in a way that released all of his worries, his doubts, his fears in a single breath of air that created a gentle ring of rainbow, fogging the screen.”
- Amy “.. he had an urge to fill in the blanks.”
- Jackie -“..then realised he hadn’t turned it on!”
- Lakshmi – “..blankly.”
- Fionn – “..a monkey looking back, and he wondered how he could free them.”
- Sri Sudha K – “..for, he knew that it would soon turn to be colorful, speaking about the journey of his life.”
- Victo – “.. savoring the emptiness for a brief moment, then began typing out his resume.”
- Jane – “..while he waited for the dilithium crystals to warm up.”
- Jane – “..and doodled a pair of specs and a moustache in felt pen over it.”
- Jane – “..that suddenly wasn’t blank, and the hand that he saw was reaching for his throat.”
I have tried to include every entry, but if I have missed someone, please point it out in the comments and I’ll say sorry like a nice person and add the missing response. 🙂