I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#45 that was posted on the 9th of June. I give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next. This week’s challenge, if you’re interested, can be found here.
Last week’s phrase was –
“I felt my heart beat slower…..”
The replies (in no particular order)
- Indira – “…whereas the shock should have made it to go like a superfast train.”
- Rivrvlogr – “..the calm that that enveloped me as strong as
the memory of racing in anticipation,
her embrace a true balm of contentment.”
- Tessa – “…and slower as the blood slowly left my body and my brain began to die.”
- Jen – “..as I welcomed my eternal slumber.”
- Pri – “…and the voices in my head felt like a piece played in calando.”
- Victo – “… triggering rate alarms as medical staff dashed into my room in panicked haste.”
- Fionn – “…love at first sight, followed by a heart attack.”
I have tried to include every entry, but if I have missed someone, please point it out in the comments and I’ll say sorry like a nice person and add the missing response. 🙂