I am thankful for all of you who took the time and effort to link this challenge and those of you who replied to it in the comments section.
I am posting the entries for the TPS#46 that was posted on the 16th of June. I give 10 days for you guys to take up the challenge and then link the replies the Saturday after next. This week’s challenge, if you’re interested, can be found here.
Last week’s phrase was –
“The song’s dying refrains….”
The replies (in no particular order)
- Jane – “…are picked up by the blackbird and transformed into a cascade of music.”
- Jane – “…sink with the sun into the arms of the evening.”
- Aadhirai – “…reverberated in the dreams..”
- Lakshmi – “..were a cacophony cascade, yet he slept on.”
- Sri Sudha – ‘..struck the chords of the stressed brains…soothed their souls And relieved them from pains.”
- Tessa – “.brought tears to my eyes..”
- Pins&ashes – “.. brought a thundering applause.”
- Victo – “.. brought gladness to his heart as she had quite a long way to go before mastering the instrument.”
- Priyanka – “..like a solemn knell , announcing the death of our relationship.”
I have tried to include every entry, but if I have missed someone, please point it out in the comments and I’ll say sorry like a nice person and add the missing response.