Thank you Jen for nominating me! 🙂
It’s been ages since I got a nomination. Do visit Jen’s blog, it’s an inspiration to read her courageous and honest chronicling of her struggle with anxiety; not everyone can be so open about their own self.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Why did you begin writing/blogging? I began blogging to interact with more atheists, way back in 2008 or thereabouts. It was a simpler time… 😀
- What is your favorite pass time? Too many to recount…reading, writing, photography, poetry, doing odd jobs with my own two hands, sketching, music, binge watching favourite TV series or documentaries….
- What is your favorite school memory? They’ve faded with time, but falling in love for the first/second/third time…
- Do you have a best friend or multiple best friends? I like to think I have a couple. 🙂
- What is your favorite daydream? None anymore, not for a long, long time.
- What is your worst nightmare? Old age
- How many countries have you traveled to? I finally have a half-decent answer to this! Four! 😀
- What is your dream destination? I don’t think I have any, I rather have a dream companion. 🙂
- What is your favorite book & why? Oh lord, I can’t answer that! Nope, not enough hours in the day for me to begin attempting this question.
- Who is your favorite person in your life? A certain maverick-y individual (No, this isn’t a very dated reference to Sarah Palin)
- Are you where you want to be in life? Since I don’t know where I want to be in life, I guess this is as good/bad a place as any! 🙂
Thanks again for the nomination Jen, and I hope the answers are good enough!
I don’t nominate, so this branch of the chain comes to a premature end. Thank you everyone for reading.