I was nominated almost 3 months ago by Mischenko. Thank you, and I regret it took me so long to take it up.
The standard rules, and my disavowal of them apply. 🙂
So the questions
1. Is there something you can tell readers about yourself and your blog?
I don’t think there is much left that I haven’t told everyone here! 😀 My blog is kind of my safe space, it lets me vent, which I need every so often. It’s not a focused blog; photography, poetry, and other randomness fill its pages…
2. What satisfaction do you get from blogging?
It gives me a place to unload. I used to do it publicly earlier, nowadays I keep more personal entries private.
3. How do you bring traffic to your blog?
Excellent question! How do I bring traffic to my blog? No, seriously, I’m asking. 😀
4. What’s something that you’d like to improve on this year?
This year is almost up, so maybe it’s time to make some 2017 new year resolutions. 😉 I have started exercising, and I managed to complete my goodreads reading challenge, so there is some improvement. 🙂
5. How do you get motivated to blog?
I don’t. I blog to get motivated. 😀
6. Do you have any favorite books this year?
Oh lord, that’s a tough one! Ashoka by Charles Allen, and Stuff Matters by Mark Miodownik for this year. Influence – the Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini would be the third.
7. Are there any songs you’re into right now, or music artists?
Nah, no so much.
8. What do you like to do with your spare time?
“Spare time” you say? Am I spelling it correctly? 😉 😀
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully in a better place! 😀
10. If you could choose ONLY 5 subjects to read on other blogs, what would they be? (Books, music, film, health, etc.)
Photography, poetry (the rhyming kind), depression, books, and humor.
11. Do you make money from your blog? If not, do you have plans to try in the future?
I don’t, and I have no plans to. I have some idea how hard that is, and I am not that likable a person either. 😀