My second nomination for the “Love-Hate challenge”. Thank you Himali!
The rules are simple, name 10 things you love and 10 you hate, end by nominating someone if you want to (Ok so I made up that last one, but people are growing tired of these challenges and awards and no one seems as crazy about stuff like this as I am). It’s the 10 things I love that are the real challenge, hate comes easy.
The “L” word list
1. Coffee, hot and black
2. The sound of flowing water
3. The sound of a tinkling bell carried up a green valley
4. Spicy food
5. Macro photography
6. Getting my hands dirty
7. Annotated old books
8. Being alone
10. That moment when words just flow out of me
The “H” word list
1. That moment when words flow out of me
2. Loud people
3. Snobs (us snobs don’t like being at the receiving end of snobbery)
4. People who don’t realize how out of their depth they truly are
5. Books with anti-climactic endings
6. People who call up even when they have nothing to say and just keep asking, “Aur bata?” (so what’s new?)
7. Anyone who cuts me off on the road
8. Polite Convos
9. Anyone touching my hair (I’d prefer it if the barber could do his job without touching them, but that ain’t happening any time soon)
Just a couple of nominations, JLT
Most of the rest have been nominated already or couldn’t care less, So I’ll leave it at two nominations.